VIP Club Asia
What’s On Penang VIP Club Asia
VIP – Very Important Person, Value In Penang, Visitor In Penang, Viewer In Penang, Very Interesting Person, Very Intelligent Person, Veritas In Penang, Vino In Penang, Vision In Penang, etc. – VIP has so many meanings we will not be labeling it with just one.
“What’s On Penang” the new website for Penang events and reviews is proud to announce the Penang launch of “VIP Club Asia”, a new Diners and entertainment Membership Club in Asia.
Included in the VIP Club Asia" membership are the following benefits:
- Entry into VIP Club Asia meetings once per month for restaurant taste tests and menu samplings (Free entry for members and RM 50 per guest).
- VIP Club Asia bookings for wine/cooking classes – discounted tutorials and tastings
- separate newsletter – special promotions – access to further discounts and loyalty promotions
- Annual Diners Club dinner – Gala annual dinner held in late January –
- movie nights – pre release – special screenings of new releases exclusively for members
- Hotel discounts – various discounts and offers in regional hotels and resorts/spa’s.
- Participating Restaurant discounts on Food (10 – 20%) and Drink (5 – 15%)
How to Join "VIP Club Asia"
To become a “What’s On Penang” VIP Member just go to https://whatsonpenang.com and sign up, pay your enrollment fee and the first months subscription and within 24 hours your membership should be approved.
All participating restaurants are listed in our members section and you can view menus, special menus and any current or forthcoming promotions. You can reserve your table online and even make any special requests (Birthday cake, dietary requirements, etc.) prior to your reservation.
As a member you will receive certain VIP privileges such as priority booking, early notice of special promotions so that you can pre-book your table(s), members only tasting sessions, menu previews, Movie previews and even Hotel accommodation promotions not available to non-members.
Members can enroll into the VIP Club Asia for an enrollment fee of RM 150 which covers up to 2 people (1 member and one guest – aimed at a couple joining). A monthly subscription of RM 50 keeps the membership active.