An informative post on Malaysia.
Cross-district travel is allowed for fully vaccinated individuals
Prime Miniter Muhyiddin Yassan has just announced the SOP relaxation for those who have received both doses of their Covid-19 vaccine.
Below are the definitions of fully vaccinated individuals:
- Double-dose vaccines such as Pfizer-BioNTech, AstraZeneca, Sinovac: 14 days after second-dose vaccination
- Single-dose vaccines such as Johnson & Johnson & CanSino: 28 days after vaccination
Below are the summary of SOP relaxation for the fully vaccinated individuals, applicable to all phases of NRP:
- Malaysia citizens and PR residents who return to Malaysia from other countries are allowed to do home-quarantine only
- Long-distanced husband & wife, are allowed to cross-district and cross-states to meet each other
- Parents are allowed to cross-districts/cross-states to meet children below age of 18
- Limited mosque prayers are allowed with strict SOPs, same as other religions
For fully vaccinated citizens in Phase 2 of NRP onwards:
- Cross-district is allowed as long as the digital cert Covid-19 vaccination is present
- Dine-in is allowed as long as the digital cert Covid-19 vaccination is present
- Sports without physical contact are allowed, such as jogging, cycling, hiking, fishing, badminton, golf and more
- Tourism within the same state is allowed, where home-stay and hotel can operate.
The above will take effect starting Aug 10 (Tuesday), 2021.
More details to follow.
Join our Telegram Channel now to receive instant update on Penang latest projects and property news
This post was first provided on this site.
I hope that you found the article above informative. Similar content can be found on our main site:
Please let me have your feedback below in the comments section. Let us know which topics we should cover for you in future.