An interesting article about Malaysia.
Since the MCO 3.0 is being enforced in Penang starting today, roadblocks and checkpoints have been set up to control the movement of people. Districts that are under placed MCO 3.0 are Timur Laut, Mukim 12 Barat Daya, Seberang Perai Tengah, Seberang Perai Selatan, Bandar Butterworth and Mukim 14 (SPU). Here are a total of 42 roadblocks to watch out for if you’re on the road.
MCO 3.0: List of Roadblocks in Penang
We strongly encourage everyone to stay at home and stay safe. This is only for those who are traveling for work purposes or with valid reasons. Make sure to have your documents ready to avoid further complications.
Roadblocks in Timur Laut:
- Tun Dr.Lim Chong Eu Highway (Heading to Penang Bridge)
- In front of Kompleks Sukan Batu Uban
- Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah (In front of Balai Polis Sg. Nibong)
- Jalan Bukit Gambir (In front of Seri Nibong Apartment)
- Jalan Paya Terubong (In front of Durian Shop)
- Jalan Paya Terubong (In front of Petronas)
- Jalan Batu Ferringhi (In front of Ferringhi Villa)
- Jalan Pangkor
- Jalan Pangkalan Weld
Roadblocks in Barat Daya:
- Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah (In front of Petronas)
- Jalan Batu Maung (Heading to Penang Bridge)
- Anjung Indah Jalan Tun Sardon
Roadblocks in Mukim 15 Seberang Perai Utara:
- Plaza Tol Bertam
- Jalan Pinang Tunggal
- Jambatan Merdeka
- Permatang Bendahari
- Jalan Ara Kuda
- Jalan Kampung Selamat
- Exit Borr to Butterworth
- Jalan Chain Ferry
- Plaza Tol Sungai Nyior
- Jalan Telok Air Tawar
- Jalan Permatang Pauh
- Jalan Sungai Lokan
- Exit Borr to Sungai Lokan
- Jalan Pantai Bersih
- Jalan Permatang Tok Jaya
Roadblocks in Seberang Perai Tengah:
- Plaza Tol Juru
- Plaza Tol Jambatan Pulau Pinang
- Plaza Tol LLB Perai
- BKE KM 2.4 Seberang Jaya Highway (IKS Jelawat)
- BKE KM 14.2 Highway (Kubang Semang)
- Jalan Kulim Machang Bubok
- Jalan Permatang Tinggi
- Jalan Perindustrian Bukit Minyak
Roadblocks in Seberang Perai Selatan:
- Plaza Tol Jawi
- Jalan Permatang Keling
- Sg. Acheh Jalan Sg. Bakau
- Tol Bukit Tambun Utara
- Jalan Besar Simpang Ampat
- Tol Bukit Tambun Selatan
- Tol Bandar Cassia
Foodies, let us all do our part by staying home. Head out only when necessary, drive safe, and don’t forget to always practice social distancing. While it’s the third wave of MCO, we are all responsible in curbing the pandemic. That’s all, take care and buh bye.
Source: Guang Ming Daily
Check Out: All Premises Identified As Covid-19 Hotspots In HIDE System To Close For 3 Days
Also Read: Penang MCO 3.0: Where Is Timur Laut, Seberang Perai Tengah and Seberang Perai Selatan
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Penang community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and the latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!
This article was provided on this site.
We hope you found the article above informative. You can find similar content on our blog here:
Please let me have your feedback in the comments section below. Let us know which topics we should cover for you in future.