Submit An Article/Post
If you have something relevant to Penang to share then please submit your guest post below.
There is no restriction on the topic but What's On Penang do reserve the right to decline to publish any article without the requirement to give a reason.
Cover who, what, when, where, how, and why. Make it personal. Share things you’ve done and seen, places on Penang you've visited, lessons you’ve learned while living here either as an expat or a local, money saving tips and good buys are always of interest to our readers, problems you’ve solved and who helped you solve them, the list is almost endless.
- Include high res images (PNG or JPGs) and/or video or infographic embed codes
- Incorporate utility content. Share templates, checklists, step-by-step instructions, anything of that nature that will make nure article more enjoyable or useful to our readers
- Give credit. Check your facts and quotations. Cite your sources if the content was not all created by you personally.
- Your bio: Should be approximately 60 words and should include any relevant links you wish to display: your blog, LinkedIn profile, Facebook page, website URL, etc. This is a great place to include any promotional or gated links as we generally don’t allow them in the body copy.
- Please Note:
- All content is manually approved before publication.
- A maximum of 2 links per article is allowed and no links to adult content or blatant promotion of services or products. If you want to advertise products or services on Whats On Penang click here.