An informative post about Penang.
Let’s admit that sometimes we wish to bring our favourite snacks with us wherever we go. This way, we can conveniently enjoy our snack and have the energy to get going with our day. If you’re a fried chicken lover, here’s a popcorn chicken recipe that you need to try making at home. Let’s go!
Popcorn Chicken Recipe For That Ideal, Convenient Snack
- 7 chicken meat (diced)
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 2 sticks lemongrass
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 inch of ginger
- 4 stalks of curry leaves
- 2 tbsp chilli powder
- 2 tbsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp white cumin powder (jintan putih)
- 2 tbsp beef curry powder
- 1 cup of wheat flour
- 1 cup of corn starch
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Mix chicken with salt and turmeric powder
- Blend ingredients A with a little water and then pour into the chicken
- Then, add in ingredients B and coat the chicken thoroughly
- Leave aside to marinate for at least 1 hour or more
- In a separate bowl, crack the eggs
- Dip a piece of chicken into the egg and the flour mixture (ingredients D) before deep frying in a pan
- Use medium heat to get the golden-brown crust on the chicken
Snack On Popcorn Chicken Anytime, Anywhere
And voila! You’ve just made your very own popcorn chicken that you can enjoy anytime, anywhere. With this recipe, you will even get a movie night snack. Good luck trying out this recipe and have fun while you’re at it. Bye!
This recipe is by Norhayu Hanafi (Facebook)
Also Read: Lai H’ng Cafe: A New Opera-Themed Cafe in Penang
Check Out: Lexis Hotel Penang With Private Pool Villa Is Now Only RM388 Per Night
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Penang community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!
The above post was first published here.
We trust that you found the article above of interest. You can find similar content on our main site here:
Please let me have your feedback in the comments section below. Let us know what subjects we should cover for you next.